Nottingham Replacement Packets Arrived 11-12-09

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pol

Reaction score
Well, I recieved 5 replacement packets of Notty today from Lallemand. I am the first person that I know to recieve them. Well... good on ya Lallemand, I was begning to doubt you!

I sent out 3 full and one empty packet and received 7 new ones in the mail today.

I had just about given up hope of receiving these. At least now I can give notty another chance.

Picture35.jpg

they must have bulked shipped! I got mine today as well.

sent in two; got four back.

I'll probably start off trying it in Graff, and then maybe a low hop-bill APA.

I may also give a couple away in the pay it forward thread, although I'm not sure I'd have many takers.

Sent one, got two. I have an Oatmeal Stout, a Robust Porter, and a NE Brown Ale upcoming so I'll prob try it on one very soon. Maybe I'll do the Brown and then do the Porter on the washed cake. Never used Notty before (the first and only packet I ever bought was the bad lot).

where the heck is mine?? lol

i shot them an email as i did not have a packet and they said they would send some.

Got 5 today along with the same letter.

I sent an email instead of packets.

Sounds like we all got treated to the same batch... we have a year or so, I guess, to use it.

First time I have had this much extra dry yeast.

well i spoke too soon... in my mailbox today was a package with my notty. I told them about my issues with one beer i was not sure was from that batch but wa kinda stuck, and they sent me 5 :)

Back