Super Steelers American Amber Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mallodw

Reaction score
Whatcha think?
Super_Steelers_Amber_Ale.jpg

My group of friends wouldnt touch those bottles. I need to put those on my bottles just so they dont drink my beer at parties.

Can I borrow this with all due credit??? I'd love to brew up something to start next season with. No better way than to celebrate the Steelers. Oh...and Santonio Holmes from THE Ohio State University. I know I'm gonna get crap for that one. :mug::D

Coming from a Patriots fan, I think it is atrocious. ;)

In all seriousness, I think that is one of the better labels I have seen.

Great Job!

Being a Patriots fan, I ... I ... I actually love it. But I'm probably one of the few die-hard Pats fans who actually owns a Terrible Towel. Great label - love the diamond plate background The main text probably needs to jump out a little more, though.

Love it!! I've been a Steeler fan for 35 years, and you can never have enough tribute to the greatest team in all of sports.
Does iron city still have team picture on the can? horriible beer but great cans.

I love it! I have also been a Steelers fan for 35 years. It was a great year for them. I don't have alot of friends that would be caught drinking it, but oh well more for me!

Back