Colorado Springs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter_le five

Sheriff Underscore
Reaction score
I'm going on a road trip with a couple guys this weekend to Colorado Springs to visit some old college buddies for a week. While I'm there, I'd like to try out some local (or area) beers.

-Any recommendations for good Colorado beers to try?

-Any good bars in Colorado Springs to visit?

-Any breweries in the area to check out?

:drunk: Should be a fun trip.

Bristol is in CS, pretty good stuff. At the Liquor Store, try O'Dells, Great Divide, Left Hand, Funkwerks, Wynkoop, Dale's, lots of great CO beer.

I'm going on a road trip with a couple guys this weekend to Colorado Springs to visit some old college buddies for a week. While I'm there, I'd like to try out some local (or area) beers.

-Any recommendations for good Colorado beers to try?

-Any good bars in Colorado Springs to visit?

-Any breweries in the area to check out?

:drunk: Should be a fun trip.

Hopefully you had a good trip. Here would have been my brewery suggestions had I seen this in time.

Phantom Canyon Brewing: Brew pub, with excellent beer and food. Recently expanded their brewery, so selection may be a little thin right now.

Trinity Brewing: Excellent Saisons and Sours being turned out there. Sour geeks are in the know, but the rest of the country is starting to finally catch up.

Springs doesn't have a whole lot to offer as far as breweries, at least not that I am familiar with.

Phantom Canyon was fantastic. Great food and a lot of good beers to try. After dinner we stayed to play pool and darts and drink beer all night. I plan on going back next time I'm in the area.

Phantom Canyon was fantastic. Great food and a lot of good beers to try. After dinner we stayed to play pool and darts and drink beer all night. I plan on going back next time I'm in the area.

Glad you enjoyed it. One of my good friends is a brewer there. He is taking over the barrel aging and experimental brewing. He actually offered me a job there, but brewer salary being brewer salary I couldn't afford to take it.

Back