Grain Mill in Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottfro

Reaction score
So I am starting to look at getting a grain mill. Anyone successfully found a place in Canada that sells them? I'm trying to avoid any extra tax at the border buying it from the states. From my searches on here it seems there are not many places available for online order.

Thanks!

Definitely not easy to buy stuff online here. I don't think you'll be able to avoid getting something from the US unless you want to go with a corona style mill (it's what I use and it works great). If you do find a source be sure to post! :) I'm leaning towards a monster mill myself but at $99USD plus $38USD for shipping that's pretty pricey.

I bought my 3 roller Crankandstein form the US. No duties or taxes. I have found that a LOT of stuff gets by Canada Post these days. I just got my 5000ml flask from Morebeer today with no fees.

mr x said:
I bought my 3 roller Crankandstein form the US. No duties or taxes. I have found that a LOT of stuff gets by Canada Post these days. I just got my 5000ml flask from Morebeer today with no fees.

good to know...maybe i'll just try and ship it over.

thanks guys.

Back