Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of my wife complaining about my crusty and smelly boys. Please help a fellow out. :)

My wife gets mad at me for leaving better bottles soaking in the kids bathtub and can't give the kids a bath.

When I came home from the eye doctor this morning, (they had to dilate my eyes, so annoying) through my sunglasses I saw a cat sitting on my back porch. Thinking little of it, I went about my chores. I finished the laundry, vacuumed the floors, and fixed myself some lunch. As I sat down to eat my sandwich and drink my beer, I noticed that the cat was still on the porch. It's 29*F outside, the poor thing must be freezing! I got “bundled up” with my coat, hat, and gloves, and opened up the sliding door to see if the cat had any tags. No such luck, not even a collar. I decided to let the cat come inside, as no animal should be left out in such cold weather. To my surprise, the cat came right on in! Must be an indoor cat, and I'm sure the owner misses it very much.

Here is what I know about this/your cat.

This cat is very beautiful, midnight black coat, with two thick white stripes down it's back.

The cat seams quite “standoffish,” as it doesn't get along with my other two cats.

Clearly the cat is very hungry. It went right for the can of food I opened for it, but it also has a strong desire to find food in other places; unfortunately, including the kitchen trash.

I think the cat has been missing for some time, as it is very smelly. Definitely needs a bath as soon as possible.

Judging by how sharp it's claws are, it is an indoor cat. Although, it is somewhat reluctant to use the cat box.

lostcatn.jpg

If this is your cat, please let me know right away. All I ask in return is a new Carboy Cleaner, to cover the cost of the cat box and food.

Thank you.

U need one b/c i spent all my money on Christmas..............................

Because if I don't win one I'll be forced to make a knock off. And we all know nothing beats the original!

Wap, Wap, Wap, Wap, Wap, Wap, Wap, Wap, Wap, Wap, Wap, Wap, ... Is that the Coast Guard? Or better yet, a Carboy Cleaner coming to the rescue!

My gerbal has gotten to fat and no longer fits inside my carboys

My dogs have liver damage from so much carboy cleaning... Please, help me save my dogs!

I would like a Carboy Cleaner because I'd like to reduce my clean up time

This looks like a brilliant idea by someone who has cleaned carboys and asked themselves, "isn't there a better way to do this???" Thanks for coming up with a better way to do it and offering it to the rest of us. I would love to have one of these.

I really want one because I keep losing the coin toss and have to clean out our carboys with that stupid overgrown pipecleaner thing from hell that I have to use everytime.

Because I will be brewing a lot more beer AND no longer have a need for a carboy brush now that my wife has finally cut me off after the 25th new position I asked her to try inspired by bending my carboy brush for best effect.

I must have one of these because I'd Love to ha ve one AND you LOVE home--brewers!!!!! Plain & simple!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

I would love this, especiallu get the carribou slobber mess out of my carboy. Then a review, and free marketing, who can beat free marketing!

I need one because I am new to brewing (only one batch so far) and I was just given 2 glass carboys that were found in a shed (the beer gods smile upon me)

Fine Fine, I'll trade you the Ultimate Answer of the Universe for a Carboy Cleaner

I have been using a new method to clean my carboys, I pour a couple 2 liter bottles of Coke zero into the carboy and drop in a handful of mentos, boy does it blast all the muck out of the carboy! of course it is now all over my ceiling :drunk:

5-14-07002.jpg

... because my swmbo told me that if I buy one more piece of brew equipment that I'll be sleeping with it instead of her.

Merry Holidays to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back