butler pennsylvania club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strangebrewer

Reaction score
As far as I know there is no brewing club for butler, so I talked to the owner of 3b's tobbacco and he seemed very intrested in starting one up. If anyone is in the area and would be intrested as well, let me know. Or give pat a call at 3b's.

As far as I know there is no brewing club for butler, so I talked to the owner of 3b's tobbacco and he seemed very intrested in starting one up. If anyone is in the area and would be intrested as well, let me know. Or give pat a call at 3b's.

As a fellow Butler inhabitant, I would like to join the club if it starts up. I also know of 2 others that would be interested.

As a fellow Butler inhabitant, I would like to join the club if it starts up. I also know of 2 others that would be interested.

Nice, I'll tell pat next time I see him. By the way. Sat and sun there is a homebrewing festival at coopers lake. They are having a competition tomorrow 8-23 at 1:00. Hopefully I'll be there, I want to enter the b's honey watermelon wheat ,baltic porter, and maybe a old ale.

I'm reviving a pretty old thread, but we finally started up a club in butler pa. We are on our third meeting tomorrow night 4/12/11, at the days inn at 700 pm.
just ask at the front desk what room we are in if anyone is interested. If you want you can bring some homebrew with you.

Hey guys contact 3b's the Butler Area Society of Homebrewers is up and running. Currently at 50 members. Check 3b's out on facebook or call 3b's. 724-287-1935

Hang on a second. I work right down the street from the Butler Days Inn. I might have to look into this thing!

I have been quite busy over last few years but have been reading a lot of other's posts. been wanting to join HBC but too busy. looked into Pittsburgh clubs, but meetings are all over the city area, south hills, Monroeville, etc. I thought there might be something closer. BASH seems to be the answer, so I plan to join. hopefully see you all soon!

Back