• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AG Setup with stand and keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Looking to downsize my brewery.

16869_482006495088_481989110088_11061490_4383651_n.jpg

Ok, here is the setup parted out. Local pickup prefered, but if you want to pay the shipping that's fine by me.
PLEASE EMAIL ME [email protected]

Plug in March 809 pump with brass ball valves - 100.00

Shirron plate chiller - 75.00

Brass quick disconnect fittings (4 male, 3 female) - 25.00

HLT / Boil Keggle with brass dip tube, dial thermometer, sight glass and ball
valve - 150.00

MLT Keggle with brass dip tube, dial thermometer, ball valve, and
perforated steel false bottom - 160.00

Stand made of tube steel, with 4 casters, 3 burners (2x 55k btu and 1x
165k btu) with heat shields - 300.00

OR Buy everything for 700.00

You might post a link in our TN Brewing Brigade posting in the mindless rumblings area. Maybe somebody locally will want it and save you from having to ship it.

Hey, I brewed my barley wine on that, early 2009. Real messy boilover with 4 gallons of wort, and clogged up the CFC and march pump with hop debris. Extended the group brew day by a good 4 hours after everyone else was done, if I remember correctly.

Now I don't use other people's gear. :p

lol yeah.. that was a good time, those were some crazy hops you had i guess... but it has been thoroughly cleaned since then.. ha

I was using pellet hops in a coarse hop bag, the kind you're supposed to use for leaf hops. You're also supposed to turn the propane down when adding pellet hops, but having previously only brewed partial boils on a stove top, I didn't know this.

At this point I'd like to sell it as a whole, but if nothing happens in a few weeks I may part it out.

I would be happy to ship. Would think it would be quite expensive. Email me @Brian.myers @ gmail

Thanks

Boerderij_Kabouter said:
Good price. It takes a while to sell these, even with a good price. Good luck. What are you looking to build/buy now?

Just needing to downsize and simplify. Two kids under 3 years is taking up a bunch of my time...

Back