Sad news for all of us from GreenwoodRover's family

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most sincere and heartfelt condolences to you and your family. If there is anything at all that this community can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

Many of us are thinking of you, sending thoughts and prayers your way...

My sincere condolences. You husband was a valued member of this list.
He will be missed. You and your children are in my thoughts and prayers.

Doug

I'm so saddened to hear this. Kevin is someone that I would have like to have met in person. He sent me a wonderful mild in one of our trades.

Please let us know if there is anything at all we can do.

Rob

KD_Smallmouth.jpeg

I'm very sad now! You and your young family are in my prayers. And thank you for taking the time to post this news for us. Usually that is the only way we find out when someone we know online has passed away.

Deeply saddened by this news. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Please let us know where memorials can be sent when that time comes.

Was recently in a swap with Kevin and enjoyed the beer he sent. This community is poorer with his passing.

My condolences, thoughts, and prayers go out to the family and friends affected by this tragedy.

I was just thinking. Kevin's widow is unlikely to check this site regularly, or even again. Is there any way to get these posts to her to let her know how we miss GWR?

Hello everyone,

I thank you all for your thoughts and kind words. Kev would be so honored to hear them. I shared them with his friends and brother last night. I will keep checking this site and will keep you posted on plans as they are made. You may reach me at [email protected].

I appreciate your support.

Laura Dennis

I cannot imagine the depth of your loss. Kevin was far too young with far too much yet to accomplish. The miricle of life is such that Kevin lives on not only within the memories of those who had the good fortune to share space and time with him, but also through the beautiful children you created together who will carry his name and spirit forward.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family for this tragic loss.

So sorry for loss and your boys Loss. Kevin was a great guy to know if even only an an "imaginary" friend. I can't begin to understand the magnitude, but offer you my good thoughts towards you and your boys.

Laura and family,
I am shocked and very saddened to hear of Kevin's passing. Kevin and I had some chats and we did not always agree but it was clear that he was a man of passion, strength and integrity and he will be missed by me. As mentioned already but I want to reiterate if there is anything I or the members of the forum can do please do not hesitate to ask

I've never lost someone close at such an early age. My father was 48 when he died. I can only extend my sympathy and raise a pint in his memory.

I'm having difficulty finding words to express the sympathy I feel for you and your children. I'm so sorry for your loss. We will deeply miss GreenwoodRover.

I am deeply sorry to hear about GreenwoodRover. My thoughts are with your family. Your husband was a well-received man in these parts. He will be missed.

Wow. There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said here, but I would also like to offer my condolences and wish you well in coping with this tragic loss.

My sincere condolences to you and your family. To go so young with so much left to accomplish is tragic. Wish I could offer more - hang in there and God bless.

Kermit

I'm truly sorry for your loss. I just did a Kolsch swap with Kevin earlier this year. We will really miss him.

I don't know what to say.

I've rarely been so upset about the passing of someone I've never met. My condolences, and seriously if there is anything that we can do to help, don't hesitate to let us know.

You will be missed Kevin.

Shocking news. I had to read it twice for it to sink in. Kevin will be missed. Be strong and know that we are praying for you and your children.

Hi Laura - As someone that Kev a few times I could never say a bad word about the man. Good guy and always willing to help or answer questions. We actually had a tentative brew date coming up in a few weeks.

As someone that live very local please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Again sorry for your family loss; he talked very highly of you and the boys.

Back