beer pong table

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thor the Mighty

Reaction score
my friend and i made this last summer, with another one coming. just a heads up, its like a pre-new-table release event....thing....

bpt8.jpg

bpt.jpg

bpt6.jpg

bpt4.jpg

if you have tables, post derm

thats pretty sick....you need some clear cups...they would look better with the lighted table

way damn heavy. its like 100 pounds. no joke. legs are plexy glass with bubble imperfections and unfortunately are not retractable. in that picture the leg LED's wernt working but they are now.

This is the port-o-pong table for when we're in the pool, at the lake, etc.

lrg-638-dscf0231.jpg

I also have an old door with stickers and whatnot that I keep in the basement, and I intend on building a new table pretty soon.

Here is the table SWIMBO and I built. We used the hardware off of a Stiga table that warped after two months in the ocean air. It's pretty much BCX plywood that's custom painted. We even layed graphics down where you are supposed to put your beer. This is how the big kids play beerpong!

DSC00073.jpg

P1010093.jpg

I've been at a few parties that had beer pong but the line was too long and the beer too bad for me to ever play.

:off:
The Vermont beer pong rules are off, but everyone plays by different rules... Dartmouth plays beer pong with paddles, the call what most everyone else knows as pong beruit....

I have the same floating table, it leaks air, but it serves its purpose. We generally play "water pong" with water in our cups as to not spoil our good beer. If you were playing w/ BMC...I guess there would be no difference :tank:

Back