Victoria's Secret??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew-Happy

Reaction score
Who knew underwear could be dangerous??

Woman Sues Victoria's Secret, Claims Injury From Defective Thong

Foxnews.com
Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Los Angeles woman claims she was injured by her Victoria's Secret thong, prompting her to sue the underwear manufacturer.

The plaintiff in the case, Macrida Patterson, 52, attributed the May 2007 injury to a Victoria's Secret "low-rise v-string," according to a court document posted on The Smoking Gun.

Patterson's lawyer told The Smoking Gun that a "design problem" caused a decorative metallic piece on the underwear to fly up and hit Patterson in the eye while she was putting the underwear on.

Patterson's product liability lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court last week.

The Smoking Gun reported that, prior to the lawsuit, officials from Victoria's Secret had asked to see the offending underwear but were refused by Patterson's lawyer.

52 and still wearing thongs? any pics of this broad?

animalwiththongxb0.jpg

(oops, I'm sorry, that's my ex-girlfriend :cross:)

No pics of the complainant online...yet...

I dont know about hurting yourself with a thong. I do love to rip those things off of women though. did i say that out loud???? my bad

I'm so glad that SWMBO doesn't get anything that is sparkly on her panties....otherwise I may go...."OOOOOH SHINEY" and follow them as they get tossed across the room and hit a wall or something (which of course she would hope for so she could laugh at my stupidity)

Court case for victoria:
Mrs patterson, what size underwear did you buy?
--- a size 4

Mrs. patterson, what are your measurements?
--- I am a size 12

You are not using the product properly and against its proper labeling... to bad for you... and a 50+ year old woman has no business wearing a thong. Thank you people of LA.

Court case for victoria:
Mrs patterson, what size underwear did you buy?
--- a size 4

Mrs. patterson, what are your measurements?
--- I am a size 12

You are not using the product properly and against its proper labeling... to bad for you... and a 50+ year old woman has no business wearing a thong. Thank you people of LA.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost cried when I read that!!!!!!!

She needs to be shot...people like this piss me off! I saw a picture of her today on my local fox news channel. She is very much a ditch pig!

She needs to be shot...people like this piss me off! I saw a picture of her today on my local fox news channel. She is very much a ditch pig!

from some reason I'm really interested in seeing what this idiot looks like and why on god's green earth is she wearing a thong at her age..

time to google it...

I've looked every where for a picture of this bimbo...if any can find it, PLEASE POST!!!!!

what's your local station? perhaps they have a link on their site...

This thread is worthless without pictures (preferably random VS modeling, rather than that 52 year old idiot who doesn't know how to put on a pair of panties).

Back