Zapp's Beerfest in Baton Rouge 3/29

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work for Lazy Magnolia and our Marketing guy was there, but I had to stay at the brewery and move and setup some tanks yesterday, so no go.

Haven't heard a report back yet, how was it?

It was packed and the lines were very, very long.
This was my first beer fest.
I am very interested in brewing my own beer and was pretty excited about sampling the various styles. Your Southern Pecan was great. It was one of a handful that I was eager to try.
Abita ran out of many styles by 4pm. (it started at 3:30)

I live near BR and I would like to sample more Lazy Magnolia. Any advice?? Please don't recommend another beerfest.

Check out our website for stores and restaurants that carry our beer.

Please note, we are not currently in LA, so you'd have to come to MS to procure some.

If you're willing to make the trip, you can enjoy various style on tap at several restaurants or take some home either in a Party Pig or six pack.

Glad you enjoyed the beer and let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

:mug:

Pretty familiar with the Lazy Magnolia website. We were hoping that maybe things had changed and it was available locally.
However, I would rather drive to the border and pick up a pig than to stand in line for 30 minutes to get a couple of sips.
Keep up the good work!

I went to the event. Besides some of the long lines it was a good time. The Baton Rouge Homebrew club had some nice ones. My favorite was the Bourbon Barrel they had at their tent.

Back