online suppliers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenVanned

Reaction score
I would like to have more options other than northern brewer, homebrewers outpost, and love2brew. Where do you guys order from?

Morebeer, midwest supplies and the beverage people. Beverage People are one of the LHBS for me. They are a bit expensive for some things.

Brewmaster's Warehouse is my only vendor. Has been for the last 2.5 years.

Midwest has been my go-to supplier since I started brewing (I am LHBS challenged in this area). They are very good, comparable to Northern Brewer and Austin (whom I have also ordered from).

I would figure out which of the recomended online stores in clossest to you. It will allow you to get supplies quicker withlut having to pay for overnight or 2 day shipping. I use More beer because I live only 70 miles or so away and even there free shipping gets to me ice and quick.

+1 Austin Homebrew and Midwest Supplies. I don't have experience with Morebeer, but I have heard good things. +1 to finding the one closest geographically. Just means shorter ship times, usually.

Thus far I have ordered from midwest and northern brewer. I was really impressed with NB's customer service when I had to call them.

Rebel Brewer is 5 minutes from the house, so I would have to say they are the best. Good prices and great beer in-store. They have good customer service and most importantly they are brewers as well.

I will throw out a recommendation for Austin Homebrew. I've ordered from them online and been to their store. Great people, great products, great service.

Brew Brothers out of Portland OR.

I'm headed down to Augusta to visit the kids for thanksgiving and we're gonna brew up some Mac & Jack. They have only extract brewed so this AG batch will be fun for them. I put together my order with Brew Brothers and even with shipping across the country it was almost $10 cheaper than Brewmasters. I did end up ordering from Brewmasters, but only because I wanted to make sure it would be there on time.

+1 to farmhouse, especially for the deals on 4 oz packages of hops. They're great if u want a selection instead of a whole pound of stuff

Back