What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SN Ruthless Rye IPA. Exemplary.

ForumRunner_20111229_173733.jpg

Nice 6 packs. I was wondering if it was going to be a bomber.Im definatly goin on a road trip now. I thought there was a slight chance to get it before new-years. Well maybe not my state,maybe.

The first beer I helped make. AG Christmas beer. I liked the process so much I'm here and going to be brewing when I get home next year.

ForumRunner_20111229_202129.jpg

Autumn Maple clone. About 9% sweet potatoe/Belgium ale. Tasty but the Belgium yeast almost over powers the sweet potatoe and pumpkin pie spice. Think I will do it again next year with a more subtle yeast

Skagdog said:
Rare Breed and sprite. I'm gone, I feel like the tent scene in Joe Dirt.....

I've been drinking too much beer this winter need to get back to good burbon. Rare Breed isn't the best out there but is better than most

Great Lakes Burning River

Edit: add to it a Harpoon IPA and a Newcastle, not a bad lunch while on the clock. It's great to work alone sometimes.

Wells bombardier. Someone suggested it in this thread awhile back, and I want to kiss that person on the mouth. Lovin this stuff

A red IPA with simcoe & amarillo (well, it's nearly brown lol). Having it with a cigar and for some reason, taking a sip after a draw on the cigar makes the beer have the most wonderful strawberry aroma and flavour.

Brau Bros- Hundred Yard Dash- this is the best ipa ive had in a while.It's super fresh/crisp.This thing is flippin good. Im not a big fan of alot of their beers i dont dislike them either but this is really good but expensive($16 a sixer)I double checked my receit then was like oh-well and i had low expectations.Something i'd want to make right here.This might wrap up the best harvest ale ive tried this year out of less than 7 or so.

just found a 32 of one of my first all grain brews, maris otter and styrian one malt/hop experiment. drinking that while i got this going on...

IMG_20111230_153341.jpg

The last two look yummy. I just quaffed a Moose Drool. My new favorite American Brown. Very pleased.

Italian Limocello, on the rocks, in a Patis glass from France, on a coaster from England. We are so multi-cultured in this home....

limoDec29.jpg

Lagunitas sucks as i type this... But will be followed by some Full Sail SESSIONS black ( outta homebrew , next batch is in the primary)

Hop Rod Rye,not a substitute for a SN Ruthless Rye (because i cant get it yet).Still awesome though!

Latest posts

Back