• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FTT: 1# Citra for Galaxy or Nelson

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcojr72

Reaction score
I am hoping someone out there is has too much Galaxy or Nelson and wants some Citra.

The Citra is pellet, AA=12.3% and have up to 1# for trade. Ideally, someone would have 1/2# of Galaxy and 1/2# of Nelson they would like to trade, however I would be open to any combination. Let me know.

Cheers!

I have 2.4 oz nelson i'll trade ya for a homebrew. Also got 4 oz centennial and 4 oz sorachi ace. I don't wanna trade for hops, but i'll trade for beer if you're interested. I have 5 pounds of hops mt wife keeps complainin about. Gotta get rid of some

I have a pound of Nelson and I also have about a 1/2 pound of Galaxy. The Galaxy is 2010 and the Nelson is 2011, both pellets. I have been looking or Citra! Hit me up if you'd like to arrange a swap.

mikeysab - If we were closer I would definitely do this, I just can't justify the shipping costs.

SotkedBrew and I are in discussions right now.

Back