Happy Meals with BEER???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what pisses me off after reading this, is the Irelan family may sue McDonalds for this. What harm was there in all of this?

They lost an hour of personal time and had to talk to the police and had explain to their kid its not a toy.

Hardly grounds for a lawsuit. Sounds frivolous. Now if they laced the food with pot I could agree, but they didn't. F'ing gold diggers!!!

Schlenkerla said:
You know what pisses me off after reading this, is the Irelan family may sue McDonalds for this. What harm was there in all of this?

They lost an hour of personal time and had to talk to the police and had explain to their kid its not a toy.

Hardly grounds for a lawsuit. Sounds frivolous. Now if they laced the food with pot I could agree, but they didn't. F'ing gold diggers!!!

I could not agree more.. The person that placed it in there will get what he has coming by the legal system. Mc. Donalds had not control over the situation.

Now the bags and happy meal box will say "CAUTION - contents may not be suitable for young children" Just like the coffee cups that say " CAUTION - contents may be HOT" (Really!?!).

I could go and sue Anheuser Bush for the terrible headache one morning. but choose not to. If you drink SH?T you will feel like SH?T...

But it's the American Way now...

Back