What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rice wine would look awesome in that light!!!
Meh, the tonic water is better. On the left, 750ml clear bottle of rice wine. On the right, 12 oz green bottle of rice wine. In the center background, a glass of tonic water. Please excuse the ghosting, my camera uses a long exposure in low light conditions.

DSC_0009.jpg

FermentNEthinG said:
Walk in the door from work to a wife who instantly says. "You have been working too hard the last few weeks.." I look at her like she is on something for such a random comment..then I make it out to the kitchen....
Hope you all have a bad ass wife like I do. :mug:

Mine went to the labs with me Saturday for $12 in keg parts and informed me of hiding money so I can get my own equipment and we walked out with a 16 gal bayou classic brew kettle/mash tun. She's great

Mother bleepin' sinus infection! They even got delivered cold. :( Unfortunately I'm not even putting them in the fridge. I will be too tempted. About to work out then kick back a Yuengling.

View attachment 104183

You hit the jackpot! Got some Abrasive today myself. Size 7 kicks butt, glad I live close to the brewery to ensure I can always have some on stock. :rockin:

Walk in the door from work to a wife who instantly says. "You have been working too hard the last few weeks.." I look at her like she is on something for such a random comment..then I make it out to the kitchen....
Hope you all have a bad ass wife like I do. :mug:

Indeed. :mug: It's a great thing when the wife supports the hobby.

Doing some work around the brew'ry to prep for this weekend's brew, gonna give a go at my first sour. Aaaaaand I think Mr. Swarley88 is gonna join in the festivities as well. Of course, it's not home brewing if ya don't RDW, so I've had a couple; an Abrasive :rockin: and a Widmer's Columbia Common. Think I'll hit up my black IPA next. :mug:

Mother bleepin' sinus infection! They even got delivered cold. :( Unfortunately I'm not even putting them in the fridge. I will be too tempted. About to work out then kick back a Yuengling.

View attachment 104183

Fvckskings A's, dude!!!! You made out like a bandit with that haul of Mpls goodness. :mug:

Doing some work around the brew'ry to prep for this weekend's brew, gonna give a go at my first sour. Aaaaaand I think Mr. Swarley88 is gonna join in the festivities as well. Of course, it's not home brewing if ya don't RDW, so I've had a couple; an Abrasive :rockin: and a Widmer's Columbia Common. Think I'll hit up my black IPA next. :mug:

Indeed I will be joining you on a day of sour brewing! Also having an Abrasive :mug:

I'm planning to do a sour this weekend as well. I got some jester king dreges and bugs that I did a small starter and doing a bigger one tonight to at least double what I have now. Going to be my sour cake that ill reuse often :)

Best they've got at the bar in western Ohio, yuengling lager

But but but

I did pick up resin, hop wallup, and deviant dales to take home :)

image-4068014345.jpg

Sam Adam's Imperial Stout that my brew buddy brought over this past weekend. It's OK, but there are much better imperial stouts out there for sure. There's something I don't like about it in the front of the mouth, but I can't quite tell what it is. Either way I'll likely never pay my own money to drink this.

NordeastBrewer77 said:

Yessir. She is always on board. I will be bringing her up for a weekend at Alchemist and Farmstead Hill breweries in 3 weeks. Gonna be a great time.
I am stoked on the bolt cutter. Now I can pull one out of aging and get silly. For now, the last 3 of these while I ponder what home brew to sip on.

image-2283220286.jpg

Indeed I will be joining you on a day of sour brewing! Also having an Abrasive :mug:

Awesome!! Got my secondary bugs on the plate earlier today. It's dregs from a RR Supplication, Bruery Oude Tart (<---we'll drink one of those Sunday), and a 3Fonteinen Oude Gueuze. I'm gonna do a pack of Roselare and some 2nd gen ECY020 for the first pitch on Sunday. :rockin:

I'm planning to do a sour this weekend as well. I got some jester king dreges and bugs that I did a small starter and doing a bigger one tonight to at least double what I have now. Going to be my sour cake that ill reuse often :)

Nice!! I should have some JK funk to harvest from here pretty soon, may have to do some small batches with their bugs. Gotta dive right in and get a few going if I'm gonna do sours right, I figure.

Yessir. She is always on board. I will be bringing her up for a weekend at Alchemist and Farmstead Hill breweries in 3 weeks. Gonna be a great time.
I am stoked on the bolt cutter. Now I can pull one out of aging and get silly. For now, the last 3 of these while I ponder what home brew to sip on.

Hell yeah, that'll be a helluva good time. HF and the Alchemist are two places I want to visit in the near future.

Finishing up some of my black IPA, been overlooking this one since I put my Heady clone on tap. Imagine that. :D

I poured myself a Nugget Nectar, and then my hand inexplicably shook and it broke right there on my counter. Glass and deliciousness falling to the floor. Sorry, there is no "What are you NOT drinking?" thread, and this was the closest.

Back