'Tis the Season

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ize

Reaction score
To make up for making my life miserable on the job...

I do give our sales crew some credit, they know I like beer.

One of them just dropped off a sixer of Goose Island 312 for me to enjoy this Christmas.

And I will. :)

Ize

I do not miss the end of the year panic, where salespeople are scrambling to close sales and the management is running "final" numbers every 15 minutes. They'd hammer the main computers and scream when it crashed or the data links failed or they forgot to plug their laptops in and "THE COMPUTER IS DOWN!!!!". Always IT's fault, of course.

david_42 said:
I do not miss the end of the year panic, where salespeople are scrambling to close sales and the management is running "final" numbers every 15 minutes. They'd hammer the main computers and scream when it crashed or the data links failed or they forgot to plug their laptops in and "THE COMPUTER IS DOWN!!!!". Always IT's fault, of course.

LOL, I always love how eveyone runs around panicking trying to hit the magic number before the end of the year. I look around and say "hello... the end of the year comes the same time every year." :rolleyes:

Ize

This is about the first year that I have not had a deadline of any sort to meet before Chirstmas. :D Neither personal or work!!! Wife wanted extension finished but that was moved to March a few months ago :rockin: (aiming for end of January but don't tell her :D)

A box just arrived for my workmate. He is away already on holiday so we had to open it to check for persishables ;). Found a 6 pack of Crown Lagers which aren't bad. These may not make it to the new year.

Back