How Do I Put This?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is starting to get strange. Apparently they will be using a hearse as their wedding limo. That's going too far.

Are they doing something esoteric like making a statement: "The death of the traditional marriage..."? Sounds immature, but might seem to be creative to them.

Want it to end, just make them think you think all these ideas are really cool. Find a vampire dress, and suggest it for your dress to wear to the wedding.

First time I met him I'd be racking bean bag rounds for what's left of his manhood. Or I'd tell him were going hunting. Somehow he gets lost in the woods and dies of exposure. Oops.

Homer is right. This guy is a genius. Lands a semi-permanent 3-way and doesn't have to worry about kids from it. Life will be a party for the rest of his days.

Until he realizes it's hard enough to please just 1 woman..... God his life is going to be hell.

Don't worry about the eye-liner. Probably just a musician thing. Ever seen a picture of Nikki Sixx from Motley Crew? I don't know whats up with the mask though.

When you say sterilized, do mean vasectomy or sack cut open and rocks yanked out?

Want it to end, just make them think you think all these ideas are really cool. Find a vampire dress, and suggest it for your dress to wear to the wedding.

I have the dress for you! My mom ran a wedding dress shop (still kinda does, not full time) for a few years as a side hobby. Ended up with several old fashion 70s-90s style wedding dresses. As a gag last Halloween found out she could die them black and blue or red. I could get 2 of them to send to you.

I'll try to get a picture of them.

Landshark- I'm still not sure what type of dress will be appropriate, but your mom had a great idea. I bet they're great dresses! If you happen to get pics, I'd love to see them.

Well, they can have fun with this, but IMO a wedding, or at least the vows, is a solemn and sacred occasion. Making it into a joke makes the marriage a joke. I predict it will never last.

The pool would be kinda complex, what with the possible variations. We have L, J, and A. It's possible that any two could remain together. But what if they decide to get a fourth spouse? Or trade one for a different person?

Wedding gown shopping today- but only for one wife. I imagine it will involve much photo texting to the other wife. Good Times! But I have been promised an Indian restaurant meal this evening, where they have a few new-to-me brews on tap.

So how does this type of wedding work? Doesn't the brides family typically pay most of the cost? So are you splitting the cost with wife #2's parents? Or are they stepping up to the plate and handling it themselves? And where are they going to live? Is wife #2 planning to move to your town or vice-versa? Just trying to get my head around the logistics! ha

I'm guessing that since it's not a typical wedding, I'm off the hook as far as money is concerned. at least I hope so!

I doubt that out-of-town wife will move here; it sounds like she has a successful career wherever she is.

Don't get too uninvolved--- This has the makings of a reality tv show all over it. You can be the MIL who has to brew her own beer to cope

SharonaZamboni,

IMO this should be your model for dressing for the wedding. When in Rome...

morticia-addams-addams-family-5683828-380-357.jpg

It's not even a legal marriage. Not even for any two of the participants, which would be legal in MA. I'm gonna call this a "Polyamorous Union".

So we went to the fantastic Indian restaurant after dress shopping (all completely normal wedding dresses,BTW) and I ordered Pintu's Spiced Porter. Freakin delicious! So I asked Pintu himself what was in it--cardamom, brown cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, coriander. Halfway home, I realized I didn't ask about the hops. The beer is brewed especially for Pintu by Berkshire Brewing Co., and only available at the restaurant.

I'm more distressed about the pipeline, but I do think the "engagement" is real. Younger daughter is on the phone right now, getting the Snopes.

The guy had himself sterilized at age 22, but he is a bit femmish, as well.

Kids these days!

I think you daughter might have a few things in common with yooper.
furry2bhandcuffs.gif

Recent fb contact with future quasi-DIL indicates a batch of Chocolate Covered Beavr Nutz as a wedding gift. How that gets transported to CHI is her problem. Just to be nice, I'll bottle the stuff, rather than keg.

SharonaZamboni said:
Recent fb contact with future quasi-DIL indicates a batch of Chocolate Covered Beavr Nutz as a wedding gift. How that gets transported to CHI is her problem. Just to be nice, I'll bottle the stuff, rather than keg.

Chocalte covered beeaver nutz???? What may i ask is that? Btw... Im biting my tongue and saving my normal comments for the "other" thread.

If it's not too late, Your solution is to introduce me to the other girl, or your daughter... Whichever wants to forget about fem-guys forever. Lol.

(god, I miss the goth girls from high school.)

Also, it's benign but I gotta say she'll be pissed about the screenshot of her texts, although it TOTALLY reminds me of the pizza commercial where the daughter says, "but what about Jeff? He's vegetarian?" and the dad says, "oh, I had it delivered to his house." Alphas don't cater to fem-guys. Let him pick through whatever you cook or sit there looking like an idiot.

Good luck. :)

Back