Austin Homebrew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone obviously dropped the ball here. 7 minutes is an unacceptable amount of time for a brewer to wait for his purchase. After 10-12 minutes, I myself would be calling the better business bureau! :p

I always order & then request FedEx Previous Day shipping, that way I know my order is already here before I have to bother with actually placing the order.

I always order & then request FedEx Previous Day shipping, that way I know my order is already here before I have to bother with actually placing the order.

Yeah, you have to check the "quantum" box. Only problem is that the order may or may not arrive, both at the same time.

:confused:

Due to the uncertainty principle you can't know the exact position and exact momentum of an object. So your package may have arrived, but not at your exact address.

I love AHB.. I can order up until about 5pm, and it's on my door step the next day. I'm in northwest houston.
This so beats driving down to defalcos.

Hijack warning here but that is probably the most prolific thing that I have heard. Can you say signature quote. Ka....ching

Back