Brew Shed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSBrewer83

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my almost complete brew shed. It should be up and running shortly. I will be brewing under the vent on the right. I will test out the amount of moisture to see if I will need to put any more ventilation.

The left side of the shed will be used as storage. I will upload more pics when I actually get the brewing gear in and in use.

shedshell.jpg
Brewstandlocation.jpg
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Shingles.jpg
    Shingles.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,454
  • Vent.jpg
    Vent.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,297
  • sheddoor.jpg
    sheddoor.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 791
Nice! any plans for elec, or water? guess I need to start a post on mine. I'm converting the loft of my barn into a reloading/brewing space

I will be running an extension cord that will plug into the shed and then run electric off of that.

No water directly...

I am going to have my freezer for fermentation in there also.

Here is the finished product. I still have some organizing to do. I didnt include pics of the other side of the shed I am using for storage because I'm sure nobody cares about that part.

I did my first brew session yesterday and there was no moisture issue or any heat issue.

System set up.jpg

Shed done.jpg

Freezer.jpg

Latest posts

Back