air hose length

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbaker33

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just a question about air hose length. I am converting my kegerator to be a dual tower with a dual product regulator. My single product regulator used to connect to my tank directly, no hose, but with the new regulator, I am going to need some hose to make everything fit nice. Question is, is there a limit on the length of hose? Most people want to sell 6ft, but I really only need 2-3 as it is super stiff. Anyone have any ideas?

you should be able to find a place that will sell air hose by the foot... i've never had any issues there.

you should be able to find a place that will sell air hose by the foot... i've never had any issues there.

Are you talking the 2000 psi hose that you use to connect tank to regulator, or the hose you use to connect reg to keg? He needs the high pressure stuff....if that's what you mean, where'd you get it?

Latest posts

Back