My first 3 labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goon

Reaction score
What do y'all think?

2858051650102913057S600x600Q85.jpg

2731936110102913057S600x600Q85.jpg

2496410230102913057S600x600Q85.jpg

How about now? I like the Smuttynose labels where they use a real image that coincides with the beers concept.

Goon said:
How about now? I like the Smuttynose labels where they use a real image that coincides with the beers concept.

I was wondering why they looked so familiar. They look very nice. Not a bad brewery to borrow a concept from. :mug:

#1 The Weiss Guy label is pretty cool! Gotta agree with that.
#2 I don't know if I would drink a beer with a sh*thouse on the label, but the pun is good!
#3 The blue collar one looks a little to "YMCA'ish." Certainly Fro man thinks so too.:fro:

cowgo said:
#1 The Weiss Guy label is pretty cool! Gotta agree with that.
#2 I don't know if I would drink a beer with a sh*thouse on the label, but the pun is good!
#3 The blue collar one looks a little to "YMCA'ish." Certainly Fro man thinks so too.:fro:

Your comments made me laugh. I will see if I can find a different image for the Blue Collar worker. I like that one the least anyway. I love the brick shat house though!

Those are pretty awesome labels. I like the brewery name too... my fiance used to have a miniture pig, and so I got a good smile out of "The Tipsy Pig Brewing Co."

TheGAC said:
Those are pretty awesome labels. I like the brewery name too... my fiance used to have a miniture pig, and so I got a good smile out of "The Tipsy Pig Brewing Co."

Thanks for the compliments.... I am trying to come up with a good name and associative picture for my summer ale that is on deck.

Goon said:
Thanks for the compliments.... I am trying to come up with a good name and associative picture for my summer ale that is on deck.

Ya know... for your Weisse Guy, Summer Ale... you should use the same picture you have down below of your gangster bubba, only put a Hawaiian shirt on him. Then you'd have your Weisse Guy in summer wear.

Latest posts

Back