• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Chicago... Kegs for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost_Arkitekt

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to buy some Sanke kegs at $60 each...straight up with valves, etc. These haven't been cut or drilled.

These are 15.5 gallon kegs. If anyone is interested, let me know. I'm selling 4. Not shipping them, either.

Thanks!

You two are a hoot. I figured a guy from Greens-berry would have more sense than that, but if you had any sense, you'd be in Chapel Hill! :cross:

They have the sanke valves in the top, but no ball valve or holes drilled to take ball valves and the top isn't cut out.

Hope that is more clear for you. Obviously, you live in NC/MI, so you probably aren't buying them.

Beerguy...lived in Chapel Hill for 15 years, and was born in WV and raised partially in WV and Texas, so NOT a Yankee. I just live here now. I actually miss a lot about the South. In NC, especially, I miss pulled pork BBQ, Bojangles, the mountains, and real sweet tea. (Oh, and I can't forget I miss seeing the Tarheels live.)

I actually went to UNC until I changed my major to architecture and transferred to UNC-Charlotte.

Glad someone can take a joke!

P

JonGrafto...don't have a pic. I won't know till I pick them up. Send me a PM, and let me know how many you are interested in. I might be able to get a few more, but I don't want to push it. I will definitely grab the nicest ones he has.

I think the guy I know wants to get rid of these kegs, so he told me he's willing to take $55 each for them.

They are used 15.5 gallon sanke kegs. Great for fabricating keggles.

Back