• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Tap Keezer - $225 OBO (Atlanta Area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspenextreme

Reaction score
I am moving at the end of this month to another place that already has a built in kegerator so I am selling my 2 tap keezer.

It is a 5 cubic foot Haier chest freezer that is around 7 years old but since I
have moved a lot (4 times in 7 years) it probably only has 2 years of actual
use. Cost to run the unit as a freezer yearly is $26 according to the tag. Holds temp well and does not cycle much. I don't get a whole lot of
moisture either as it is sealed really well.

I put a wooden collar that is insulated (painted white to match fridge) on it to
get 2 cornies in there and used to have a 5 lb co2 tank on the hump. I upgraded to a 20 lb tank recently so I ran the co2 lines out the back. If you wanted you could extend the collar up more you could put 2 more cornies in there to make 4.

The chest freezer new goes for around $200 and I will be including a johnson
analog controller ($50 new), 2 chrome faucets ($15 each new), 2 shanks ($15 each), 2 ball lock sets ($15 each) with all beer and co2 tubing. I do clean the beer lines after each corny. Also has a drip tray ($20) that I made that attaches to the side via magnets.

As much as I would like to include the cornies, regulator and co2 I am going to use those at my new place.

If you were to buy this new this would be:
$200 freezer
$50 controller
$30 faucets
$30 shanks
$30 ball lock sets
$20 drip tray
$360 total

While I understand I am not going to get $360 I would like to get around $225 OBO.

You will have to come and pickup and this is obviously an item no one wants to ship.

Send me a PM or an email to [email protected]

Thanks for looking
Eric

kegerator1.jpg

kegerator2.jpg

kegerator3.jpg

kegerator4.jpg

4 kegs will fit if you extend the collar up a couple more inches and put the co2 tank outside. I originally only planned to put 2 kegs in there so I made it so it would fit 2 cornies and one 5 lb co2 on the hump.

Let me know if you are interested and you can come and take a look at it. I seriously would not be selling if my new place did not have a built in.

That's tempting and I'm local. Almost looks like a third keg will fit?

Les

Back