First Short Snout Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
WIP, but thought I'd share what we have at this point:

Olympugv1.jpg

Reason for the Zeus reference is I used all Zeus hops for this brew.

OK, it's been a little while, but I have a second version of this label and wanted to get opinions on which one folks liked better...

Version 1:
Olympugv1.jpg

Version 2:
Olympugv2Big.png

AAAAAHAHAHAHA That is awesome!! You've really captured those pug eyes, and by that I mean they seem to look in two different directions at once :D

My sister would love it! she has some racially sensitive pugs. 1 white, 1 black. I might have to base a label off that for her. she prefer a corona type beer.

I am not the artist. My brother-in-law is. I believe he's just using photoshop.

And not to get all legal on everyone, but just an FYI, Short Snout Brewing is a registered LLC and all artwork is protected blah blah blah.... :)

I am not the artist. My brother-in-law is. I believe he's just using photoshop.

And not to get all legal on everyone, but just an FYI, Short Snout Brewing is a registered LLC and all artwork is protected blah blah blah.... :)

Oh it isn't? I was about to call the FBI! Yeah, my girlfriend is in the process of making our logo. She was actually the one asking what program you used. Your logo looks great.

Thanks,
Jacob

Back