What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My WH Honey Porter. Gotta clear out some bottles in the beer fridge so I can make room for my 2nd keg. Anyone wanna come help me empty bottles?

ForumRunner_20130301_194424.jpg

Fastmetal said:
All amarillo IPA! I've brewed this about 10 times now. It's my favorite. Thanks JadedDog

I was just thinking about a SMaSH IPA using Amarillo and it's been said that Amarillo can be overpowering on it's own? You say it's good?

reinstone said:
Home brewed imperial rye ipa.........wow, tons of late hops an dry hopped with 8 oz of simco pe 5 gallons. Still dropping clear but after drinking it a hop rod rye tastes like malty water. Cheers.

Nice! Sounds tasty. Ever thought about pushing something like that w beergas. I love it. I'm drinking my imperial stout on nitro. It's all hopped up on Simcoe.

Stone Enjoy By 04/01/2013

Pretty good bought 2 of them. Just can out today. Nothing really to write home about. Good solid IPA from Stone

All amarillo IPA! I've brewed this about 10 times now. It's my favorite. Thanks JadedDog

Making one myself this weekend. Been looking at that recipe over and over.Still think Im going with a very small amount to add of some favorate malts though.:mug: Oh yeah and its going to be kind of two hearted/green flash malt based as well. Bunch of goodness all in one ipa.

Solid Ipa I would consider a regular goto, if it werent for trying stuff I havent yet tried continuesly/ bordering obsessively.

harpoon ipa.jpg

I love the key. What does the wife say when you are staging your beer shots?? My wife already calls me a nerd and calls HBT the "Facebook for beer". Hate that haha

Seriously though I'm not the only one getting laughed at as I take pictures of every beer i drink all night!? Well that's a relief :D :mug:

LoloMT7 said:
Seriously though I'm not the only one getting laughed at as I take pictures of every beer i drink all night!? Well that's a relief :D :mug:

Nope haha. Not the only one. She always laughs and says "You're such a dork/ nerd" then says "that's why I love you". So I guess its not all bad haha.

My own 12 Blondes (Centennial Blonde) brew.

12 days then kegged, then carbed and chilled for a few weeks. It has a bit of a bitter aftertaste, and not in a good way.

I love the key. What does the wife say when you are staging your beer shots?? My wife already calls me a nerd and calls HBT the "Facebook for beer". Hate that haha

Thanks. The first few times I did it she gave me weird looks and called me a nerd. Now she's just accepted it and actually compliments me on some of the pictures every now and then.

Back