• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free hops to brewer in my area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskeyjack

Reaction score
I quit brewing for over a year ( had 2 kids and in my final semester of nursing school) and am now starting to get back into it. I bought a few pounds of cascade, magnum, and columbus. Also with my brother moving out I don't brew as much IPA's as I would have back then. Ive had these hops for a few months over a year and I got them from hops direct and they are still in the sealed 1 lb packages and have been stored in my chest freezer the entire time. Not trying to sell them because I can't vouch for how good they are. If you are interested I live in Quincy, Il and can meet at Ogriffs or wherever.

I live outside Macomb, IL. If our schedules could match up to meet I would be interested.

This Monday-Friday is my last week of Christmas break from school, any time between then works for me

Not sure if you got my last pm, I am sure with your generous offer you have received a lot of responses. If it works for you we can meet Monday at O’griffs around lunch time?

Back