What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a bit of a rye kick lately...
173c39a6.jpg

:mug:

My homebrewed winter ale. Turned out quote nice. Had a New Belgium Dig Pale Ale right before. It wasn't bad!

Double barrel ale,velvet Merlin, and last but not least Alaskan amber. All three in my top 5 <---- happy man

Clown shoes muffin top.Not my favorate style, i preferr belgians to be belgians sometimes American-belgian style ipa's seem awkward.Decent beer.

mikeysab said:
Recipe or it didn't happen.

As fir me, im drinking homebrewed scotch oaked wee heavy

I can get details tommorow but it was the byo recipe for the bfast stout. Did 6 gallons and put 3 on 4oz burbon soaked oak for a week, which was way to long on the oak but has finally mellowed.

On my second now still very tasty

Had two Sam Adams lagers at dinner. Now that I'm at home I just finished a ninkasi oatmeal stout and I'm about to POP a barleywine... but which!?!?

Hombrewed porter. Floated the keg tonight. I'm glad that beer is gone. I can only stand so much porter before I get tired of it.

Homebrewed dead guy kit. Came out well. Could maybe use more bottle time though just hit the two week mark.

LOVE Worthy Adversary. first time i had it was at the beer dabbler. they were serving it through a randallizer full of cocoa nibs, cherry wood, orange peels and coffee beans. it was about 108F outside but everyone was drinking it anyways!

Sounds tasty. Ready for the Winter Beer Dabbler? I'm sure they'll have Worthy Adversary for that.

Jewbelation 8 from a holiday pack I found on clearance at the beer store! I had no idea what I was pouring, it is surprisingly delicious.:D

I'm going to have some of the Summer Shandy I made for the wife but the one she didn't like using American Wheat 1010. Then some Stone Pale Ale since I just got a pound of Ahtanum might as well get an idea of what they can do. And maybe some Ruthless Rye.

Bell's Hopslam....similar to Pliny the Elder, but a little dryer and a more honey - alcohol finish!:mug:

I was drinking Hopslam on tap this past weekend-sooo good!

Drinking a 90 min IPA now then moving on to Southern Tier Back Burner Barleywine.

davidr2340 said:
Finish the night off with this:

:mug:

That, sir, is a fantastic BEEvERage!

I went with 2x Lat48 IPAs, a terribly caramel Brew Free or Die IPA, a Brooklyn Choc Stout, and now it's on to the good stuff--home brew!!! Just had my Imperial West Coast Red, and trying to decide what's next :)

Just cracked a Rossi of the OG date wine from last years harvest. The residual sugar left a slightly carbonated semi-dry beauty. Can't wait for the chicken and squash we cooked it in!

Just poured a Hopslam bottled less than three weeks ago... :) Eagerly anticipating the most recent IPA to carb up.

Latest posts

Back