• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOT MINE. Florida Ebay find...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It pretty much would work for whatever you can think of. I would use it as a brite tank personally though.

damn, I am a half hour from miami!! I don't have space for this but it would be pretty damn cool for someone. I wonder what the reserve is set at

i'll post this on my club's site

It is basically a big pot. It would have to be adapted to whatever use you have in mind, not ready made. What it becomes would depend on the end users imagination. You could turn it into a electric heated source for any step, or a fermenter, or a brite tank.

Cool find, I am a few hours away but am moving in a couple weeks and dont want anything else to move! lol Good luck to whoever picks this thing up...

Are you sure it would be free pick up? A lot of people list things cheap and charge high amounts for shipping so they don't have to pay ebay so much.

Are you sure it would be free pick up? A lot of people list things cheap and charge high amounts for shipping so they don't have to pay ebay so much.

Yup, states it in the auction. I'd love to go by and check it.

Back