The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe in mob mentality but I do believe in protecting citizens. I don't believe this person needs to be put in protective custody when/if captured.

Ya. Good idea. Draw and quarter him.

That makes you different from him how?

Well, he killed an eight-year old boy holding an ice-cream cone.

Technically, the mob would be killing a guy who killed an eight year old boy holding an ice-cream cone.

I'm not advocating a mob action here, but if something unfortunate were to happen to this *******... I'm not thinking I'll shed too many tears.

Even better though sell raffle tickets for each limb after he has been convicted and let the winners choose how they take them off.

Well, he killed an eight-year old boy holding an ice-cream cone.

Technically, the mob would be killing a guy who killed an eight year old boy holding an ice-cream cone.

I'm not advocating a mob action here, but if something unfortunate were to happen to this *******... I'm not thinking I'll shed too many tears.

You think that that's what happened. You're probably correct. But you don't know that. That's for a court of law to decide.

Then, after being found guilty of killing that eight year old and the others, bring the full weight of the wrath of the citizens of the United States of America down on his azz and on any farker that helped him.

Body found on a boat in a backyard in Watertown.

Sure looks like they got him.

I was watching WCVB at that moment - and one of the on-the-scene female reporters checked in and said there were loud explosions and she could barely catch her breath.

Then they found the guy - and apparently aerated him....

Apparently not quite dead yet.

YAY! It's Classic Quote Time!

Inigo Montoya: He's dead. He can't talk.

Miracle Max: Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

Inigo Montoya: What's that?

Miracle Max: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

These f@ckers cost me both a Sox and a Bruins game!

Why is it my oral surgeon could put me out last Thursday in like five seconds, but all the powers in the land can't drop a big bag on that effin' boat and pump a tank of NOX in there and KNOCK THIS F@CKER OUT!

Sheesh!

Cheers though! ;)

You should send me 100 large to buy a new boat.

I'll call it AZLobstah.

As far as the state of Massachusetts is concerned PTN, you are the Azman.

160j1.jpg

Wow. Listening to the fusillade of bullets exchanged, I bet the guy that owned the boat must be PISSED OFF!

Does boat insurance cover "Bullet-Riddled"? :mad:

Cheers!

paulthenurse said:
Admit it. Even the dumbest of you goat farkers (in other words Rookie) are glad they caught that sh1theels farktard alive.

I've even got to admit that President Potato Head gave a good speech. Who'd da thunk it?

Me

Ohhhh kay...

On a different topic, anyone catch Ortiz go off this afternoon?

Love it. But I'm betting he's going to be donating some salary to charity shortly...

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to restrain myself from saying something in public that I shouldn't...

I'm on the mailing list for the local homebrew club that I'm not in because they're mostly bigger *****es than me. And, someone's bitching and complaining that one of the guys who's a club leader, used to have a homebrew shop but closed right after Christmas, so he's pissed that his gift certificate isn't any good. Pissed that the shop closed without any advance noticed, and now he wants the former owner to make good and give him some hops and grain.

And what I want to say is; if you went into the ****ing store and saw that they had essentially no inventory - I went there and there were oh-fer-three on Munich malt, US-05 yeast, and Star-San... if you went into the store and looked around, it was PRETTY ****ING CLEAR THEY WERE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

And, if the dude had the money to make good on your $50 gift certificate... HE PROBABLY MIGHT NOT HAVE CLOSED THE ****ING DOORS!

The weird thing is, though, they were completely out of these three basic staples, but they had a whole pallet of Kaiser malt.

ComcastWineRookie said:
anyone use BeerGas instead of co2? they say its a mixture of co2 and nitro, produces less foam. thanks for any info!

It's 75% nitro and 25%co2 and you need a nitro cylinder and regulator.
Not cheap for the average home brewer.

the_bird said:
I'm trying to restrain myself from saying something in public that I shouldn't...

I'm on the mailing list for the local homebrew club that I'm not in because they're mostly bigger *****es than me.

I'm trying to restrain my...ah hell, is there anyone as *****ey as you bird?

(I mean other than Cape, PTN, Rookie, Az).

Back