looking for an idea for a label for my first beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirk0rebreg

Reaction score
kinda stumped on what i want for a label on my first original recipe homebrew i did this past weekend...

it is an IPA and i have decided to call it hop stupid...shoot some ideas my way please!

Hop on google images and type in "Beer Labels" or something to that effect... See what others have done. Is there any reason for your brew name? Think of why you named it that way and then try and find something that works for ya...

If you get some images together that you like, I'd be happy to put them into my CS2 plugin.

I think some wacky scenes, like a collage, of people all smiles with things like glasses but replace the lenses with Hop Cones. Like a retro-60's/70's billboard for a concert. Maybe a fan effect emanating from the bottom center and outwards in Green and Greenish/yellow alternating hues. Then in front, the collage. A funkadelic Font.

Jackson%20Muralnew.jpg

NoClueBrewMaster said:

that looks cool, i'll get back to you with a brewery name once i think of one...appreciate it

oakwolf i like yours as well...i may use yours with another name for my next beer!

Back