Any homebrew activity in the tri cities area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcvanpel

Reaction score
The Tri Cities being Saginaw, Bay City, and Midland.

I'm a homebrewer over here in Saginaw and just wondering what else is out there. Lets get together and learn from eachother! :)

The Tri Cities being Saginaw, Bay City, and Midland.

I'm a homebrewer over here in Saginaw and just wondering what else is out there. Lets get together and learn from eachother! :)
I am from the Hemlock area and was wondering the same thing.

I'm from Saginaw as well. I've met a few guys in the Cass River club but simply haven't had time to join and meet up.

If you haven't found a brew club yet, I would give Cork N Ale a call. They are on M-47 between Freeland and Saginaw. They may have contact info for a local club as they seem to be a popular supplier for homebrew stuffs. (my mom just bought me a 50lb bag of 2-row for my Christmas present :)...)
here's the number for Cork N Ale
(989) 797-8466

Hi all, I'm a past officer for the Cass River Club. Our next meeting will be in Bay City at the New Governors Quarters, on March 7th , meeting starts at 7, social at 630. The GQ has I think 20 taps, most of which are Michigan Craft beers. Stop in and meet the kids, get a feel for us, and maybe learn a little.

Chanced on this thread and joined the Cass River homebrew club a couple months ago. Good group of guys. Meeting regularly the first Friday of each month at the Tricity Brewery in Bay City (except January it'll be the 8th because of the holiday). Anyone interested is welcome to drop in.

Back