Im loving this new hobby

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turnaround89

Reaction score
So i went all grain at the beginning of the summer and have brewed 5 batches so far.
1. wheat ale
2. cream ale
3. milk chocolate stout
4. honey ale
5. Witbier

the witbier is still fermenting and the honey ale is carbing. However, out of the first three i have enjoyed all of them, the cream ale and stout are my two best beers ive ever made. Just wanted to say thanks to all the information that is on this site, i don't post much because i can normally find all my questions answered by searching and reading. Its amazing drinking beer that i made myself, so much more gratifying than buying the stuff from a liquor store. Thanks Everybody!!!!!

share some with friends and watch their faces. great feeling when they drink it and start smiling. this july 4th, i actually had friends telling me that pale was the best beer they'd ever tasted (and it was tasty). makes even an experienced brewer smile with pride

Grats and enjoy the fun! :mug:

Some days I wonder if the home brewing is consuming me or if I am consuming the home brew....

Whats the recipe on that milk chocolate stout, I may try something similar when fall or winter comes

the best part is, it only gets better! you're on your way to creating your very own perfect beer. most brewers never quite get there. but the journey is paved in beer!

the best part is, it only gets better! you're on your way to creating your very own perfect beer. most brewers never quite get there. but the journey is paved in beer!

quite right. you never get there. the joy is the journey. i love the trip, cause it's so much fun :D

Its a great hobby that can bring joy to others. I hope i never make the perfect beer, cause then whats left to shoot for. :)

the best part is that the recipes ive made are truly my own, im sure they are just basic recipes but i like the fact the were made up by me. ive taken some inspiration from other recipes to get the basic idea of what the main ingredients are for a certain beer style, but its amazing all the combinations you can come up with. id really like the start doing lagers soon, gotta get the ferm chamber for that first, cant wait bc that opens up even more possibilities. i love this website, every question seems to already have an answer. brewing combines my major in college of chemistry with my love of beer, im not a hophead by any means but love brewing what i like to drink
PHP:

Back