College World Series

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come to Omaha and see it first-hand next year!

By the way, tough to beat the LSU fans. They are awesome. Always partying. I swear, half of Omaha roots for LSU just so their fans will come to Omaha.

Come to Omaha and see it first-hand next year!

By the way, tough to beat the LSU fans. They are awesome. Always partying. I swear, half of Omaha roots for LSU just so their fans will come to Omaha.

I would love to come to the games! I bet the LSU fans are fun..

Georgia got their A$$es handed to them last night. 1 -1 with the deciding game tonight.

Amazing how few people realize what might happen tonight. Fresno St. was a #4 seed in regionals. That's the lowest seed possible in the regional. They were likely the 2nd or 3rd last team to get into the post-season nationwide.

I have to admit: I'm rooting strongly for Fresno St.

No one has seen an underdog like this since the real Hoosiers basketball story; and I think they got beat in the state finals didn't they?

The closest storyline would be a comparison to NC State 20 some years ago in March Madness. But Fresno is a bigger long-shot by far.

Omaha is buzzing for tonight.

I have to go for Fresno also. What's cool about this seriesis that even though Fresno was up by 5, I didn't want to turn it off because both teams are capable of comebacks.

I have to go for Fresno also. What's cool about this seriesis that even though Fresno was up by 5, I didn't want to turn it off because both teams are capable of comebacks.

Not to mention that is the way college baseball is...

If I didn't care I would be pulling for the underdog too... BUT I DO!!!

I hope tonights game is awsome!

I always chear for the SEC!

Always cheer for the SEC (MS Dawgs) unless its Ole Miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTHOM!!
For yall non SEC folk this is a wonderful statement carried down from state fan to state fan ( Go To Hell OleMiss)...Not lookin to good for Georgia though Bot. of 9th....6-1:rockin:

Even though a SEC team didnt win, I have to really give credit to Fres. State for not winning their conf., but winning the CWS....Congrats Fres Fans,,,and NOW FOE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!GO STATE!!!!!!!!GTHOM

So...where does the "World" come into play? :confused:

So, it's REALLY a college series...no world involved...:confused:

Even colleges can't get it right. No wonder other countries are kicking our collective a$$es in education. :mad:

Well we already know anything American is better than the rest of the world. So the team that wins in America is the best in the world...;)

Back