• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Multiple Items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntertell

Reaction score
I have the below used items for sale. Located in Chicago. I will ship any of these items if you'd like, for an additional charge.

Shanks: $10 each
(2) 5" size
(2) 4" size with 1/4 barb (Both have been SOLD)
(1) 3" size SOLD
(1) 2.75" size

Chrome plated faucets: $10 each. I have 2 available Both are SOLD

Lux WIN100 temperature controller: $25

Stainless Steel drip tray. Dimensions are 6" x 5" x 2.5". $15

Faucets&Shanks.png

DripTray.png

Lux1.png

Lux3.png

the controller has a probe at the top of the unit. i don't see why someone couldn't extend the probe wires if necessary.

i'm not sure if the shanks are stainless

PM sent to beringbrewer.

everything is still for sale at this point.

Both 4" shanks have now been sold. Several of you have expressed interest in the 5" shanks, and the temp controller, but I still haven't received payment, so they're still for sale.

The two 5" shanks, 2.75" shank, temp controller, and drip tray are still for sale.

I will take the 2 5" shanks and I might want the temp controller.
What is the lowest setting on it?
and can i have a close up of the temp probe?

The lowest setting on the controller is 45 degrees. I've attached a closeup of the probe. Send me a PM to let me know if you'd still like. Thanks

tempcontrolcloseup.png

i received some inquiries about the 2.75" shank, and 5" shanks, but haven't received payment, so they're still for sale. the temp controller and drip tray are also still for sale. thank you

Back