Probe for Love TS-13010

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottlenose

Reaction score
I'm hoping to use a Love TS-13010 to control temperature in my HLT. From what I've read, the thermistor that comes with it is not water resistant, and people seem to have a hard time controlling HLT temperature with a thermowell.

Does anyone know any alternative probes that could be used in place of the included one, that could be either dropped into the water from the top, or installed into a bulkhead?

Interestingly, it turns out that the probe that comes with the Love *might* be water-safe. They have a non-safe one whose tip length is one inch, and a safe one whose tip length is 1-9/16 inches. Even their sales reps don't know which is supposed to have shipped, but I seem to have lucked out.

I'll go with the metal one eventually, but at least I can get a couple test batches in with the existing probe to try out some options...

Back