Drunken French Fries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Has the best Drunken Fries?

• Burger King

• McDonalds

• Wendys

• Sonic

• Hardees

• Culvers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

MadWeezel

Reaction score
Ok I know im not the only one out there that after having a bit to drink, likes to have a bit to eat. The other day after visiting the local pub my freinds and I head to the local BK and got some food, that somehow, and dont ask how it started, ruslted in the question of who has the best French Fries when your, well liqured up.

So who is it?

In picking chains, In-n-Out when hammered or any other time for that matter. I like McD when hung-over though.

Originally posted by the_bird
Huh, I would have guessed that getting drunk and shoving hot, salty dicks in your mouth would be more of a San Fransisco thing...

lol...I was waiting for that. :D

Home cooked are the best,,,,, if you can still stand. Don't fall asleep while cooking though. done that once, gut full of smoke, belly full of piss... NOT GOOD, trust me. Can't drink after I've eaten. Good idea is to have a designated cooker for the night.
Or as I often do,,,,, drink till breakfast.,,, or until the cook wakes up.
CHIPS ARE GREAT FOR BREAKY

Back