July sale $43 15" Jaybird false bottoms from Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay guys... Just got back in town and at a computer. Yeah!! PMing and posting from the phone is a nightmare on my phone.... I will shoot everyone a PM later tonight.

Thanks for all the interest..

Cheers
Jay

Well I fell asleep at my computer last night..LOL Man vacation can take it out of you!!

Soooooooo all the PMs were sent this morning. IF I missed you let me know. Now off to the Fab Shop to build false bottoms like crazy!!

Thanks for all the orders.

Cheers
Jay

Well I fell asleep at my computer last night..LOL Man vacation can take it out of you!!

Soooooooo all the PMs were sent this morning. IF I missed you let me know. Now off to the Fab Shop to build false bottoms like crazy!!

Thanks for all the orders.

Cheers
Jay

Since ya mentioned having to build them, I was just wondering how long these usually take to get shipped out from time of order?

Since ya mentioned having to build them, I was just wondering how long these usually take to get shipped out from time of order?

Most all orders will that have come in in the last 3 days shipped today or will go out tomorrow. We shipped out a bunch today as I was trying to get caught up from being gone for several days.
If you have an order number let me know what it is and I will be happy to let you know when it will ship out or if it already shipped. I don't see an order to be built here going to CO, so if you already have an order placed it probably is in the shipping department and will ship tomorrow. I am not at the store and don't have access to that info from my computer. When did you place the order?

Just received my false bottom. Wow. What a great looking product. I can't wait to brew with this. Thanks!

Thanks! I take great pride in building them......

Cheers
Jay

If still available, please count me in! I will take one with a handle and a drilled hole. I will revert with size upon ordering. Thanks!!

Interested in a code. Need a false bottom, reverse hinge, handle and level 3 filter stand for my boil keggle. Can't have too man Jaybird products.

You bet guys! PM's have been sent....

Thanks for all the orders. I will be in the Fab Shop for the rest of the day building like crazy. Please feel free to add any questions or comments when you check out on the site.

Cheers
Jay

Just received mine yesterday. Thanks again. Can't wait to get it installed... It looks great!

Wow what timing. I stopped brewing for a while as I was fed up with consistently stuck mashes, using a bazooka tube. I am looking for a new false bottom for my converted AHB keg.

If you can send me a code for your 15" FB then I can start my brewing revival!

:mug:

Thanks,

Steve

Wow what timing. I stopped brewing for a while as I was fed up with consistently stuck mashes, using a bazooka tube. I am looking for a new false bottom for my converted AHB keg.

If you can send me a code for your 15" FB then I can start my brewing revival!

:mug:

Thanks,

Steve

Well Steve the time has come for stuck mashes to go drink Budweiser!

I am so glad I can help make the push back into brewing! I strongly recommend the level 1 stand for a MLT. You will not regret it!

Cheers
Jay

Back