Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh. Spoken like a true noob *****enozzle.

Go back and check since the beginning of this thread and point out a single time I didn't show up after any Pats loss.

Go ahead internet tough guy. We'll all wait patiently.

I have to second this. Cape has always been around to take the abuse. You might even say he's seemed eager for it. More than ready to grab his ankles and take a beating from a bunch of other men.

Hey... wait a minute...

ChshreCat said:
I have to second this. Cape has always been around to take the abuse. You might even say he's seemed eager for it. More than ready to grab his ankles and take a beating from a bunch of other men.

Hey... wait a minute...

Pump those brakes we are close to the cliff

ZOMG, is the San Francisco fan jumping in just in time for homo hour! I'll start!

23997pre_f768af70cddcde6.jpg

So should I fly into Baton Rouge or Gulfport.

I am renting a car either way so I am not sure it matters much.

....and Az... You know what I'm renting huh buddy? You hear me barkin'.

Cape Brewing said:
Ahhhh. Spoken like a true noob *****enozzle.

Go back and check since the beginning of this thread and point out a single time I didn't show up after any Pats loss.

Go ahead internet tough guy. We'll all wait patiently.

Ahahahahahahahaha. YOU calling me the ******. That's rich. Keep em coming Cape. I need a few chuckles today.

Not sure, but I think I may be the only WI guy (ex-pat) who recognizes boundaries; in the universe. Wait, we have olllllo too when he doesn't have his mod hat on :p. Or maybe I've just gotten soft with my travels.

By the way, "MN nice" is a crock of ****. Arrogant sumbiches all of them. They've convinced themselves that being cold 8 months of the year is cool walking around with their Brady Uggs.

<siren> Mod alert, Mod alert! <siren>

Bah... ollllllllllllllllo isnt anywhere near this thread. It became too mainstream to be in this thread so he had to rebel and join a couple other hipsters on the Obnoxious Kitten Racing Trash Talk Thread.

Gotta love it. Rex Ryan, relaxing on the beach after a long, disappointing season. Getting some rays...

rex-ryan-jets-tattoo-beach.jpg

... and showing off his new tattoo of his wife wearing nothing but a Mark Sanchez jersey.

Life is good, eh, Rex?

Can't wait for this weekend. Best game is probably Seattle Washington. I think it'll be close, I obviously hope Washington wins, but I don't see it happening. I do however absolutely hope that I'll get the chance to toast a fine bourbon to Petey Carroll getting Sean Peyton'd on the sideline.

Man I hope we play niners in the NFCC and your favorite person Petey plants his foot in Harblows jaw.

DesertBrew said:
jeezus you west coasters and your imagery messages. Here's a an alphabet you can resurrect.

I'm curious what R is though. Ragina?

Rodgers after a sack

Back