Any brew clubs near Bowling Green Kentucky?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfry526

Reaction score
Just looking to see if there are any brew clubs near Bowling Green Ky. I belong to the club in Owensboro, but I am very close to Bowling Green. If there is ever anything going on around there, let me kn, I am very interested.

There is. BG Home Brew Club. They are fairly new, but have a pretty good group going already. In fact last night was our 3rd meeting.

Hey guys I'm the president of the Bowling Green Homebrew Club. We meet once a month at Bowling Green Pipe and Cigar in downtown Bowling Green. It is usually the last thursday of every month from 6 to 8. As we are a new club there is no membership fee. We would love to have you out. Any questions you can contact me at [email protected] or look up bowling green hombrew club on facebook and add us.

They are on Russellville Road in Franklin, KY. I don't know the house number, but it's on the left as you're headed out of town, about 3 houses before you get to 1008.

Plus, they are now meeting on Saturdays after 5. The "Man Cave," as John's wife calls it, is nearly complete. Just gotta finish the drywall and wiring, ventilation and equipment installs.

I'm not sure on the policy of this forum for necroing threads, but I was wondering if there is still a brew club located around BG. If so, I would be interested in going.

but I was wondering if there is still a brew club located around BG. If so, I would be interested in going.

The Bowling Green Homebrew Club has an active Facebook page here. They usually meet around the last week of the month at the BG Pipe & Tobacco Shop on the square. PM me with your FB and I'll ask the admins to add you to the group. :mug:

Back