Super Bowl commercials...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jersh

Reaction score
Is it just me, or was the Super Bowl strangely devoid of beer commercials from any companies besides AHB? I definitely do not recall anything from MillerCoors, but every other commercial seemed to be for Bud/Bud Light...

After seeing the green police commercial, I wanted to go burn some plastic.

LOL!

I liked the Betty White commercial. I liked the House made out of Bud Lite; "Bud Lite, in a fridge made of Bud Lite!"

Screaming Chickens was funny. I'm not sure why...

A few with people without pants on. Ugh.

And Danika Patrick on a massage table. I won't go to godaddy.com to see more, because I KNOW it can't compare with what's going on in my head!

LOL!

And Danika Patrick on a massage table. I won't go to godaddy.com to see more, because I KNOW it can't compare with what's going on in my head!

I'll confirm that you are correct my friend. Out of curiosity/perversion I did visit godaddy.com to see the 'to hot for TV version' and it would be better labeled, 'slightly warmer than most Disney productions'. Basically the girl that ripped open her top to reveal a tank top just dances around and shakes her a$$ a bit, and then 'accidently' falls into the pool, but the wet white t-shirt was strangely UNrevealing...

Yeah, I forgot about that one. I think it was for some football show that is starting soon.

Not sure which was my fav but I like some of the bud lights (house & bridge). The bark collar was good. Go daddy was a big let down.

Doritos hands down had the best commercials.

I think Doritos has the only good commercials and no hit and miss like the bud companies... Even the Simpson coke commercial was a fail and I'm a big Simpson fan....

The Boost Phone and the Get thin shoe thingy commercials looked like they belonged on late night tv on like fox or USA between sexchat lines....

Skins, I don't own a Charger, but that commercial was hands down my favorite. It spoke to all men saying "get yours". The dorito's had a few of the best, but a few of the worst also.

I didn't like the Audi commerical that made environmentalist look like facists, the Tebow commercial was blown waaaay out of proportion, and I agree with the Go Daddy analysis.

Doritos hands down had the best commercials.

you must be joking

those doritos commercials were quite possibly the worst (and quite un-original) commercials i have ever seen. ever. anywhere.

"hey, lets get a dog with a shock collar on. then have some JAG provoke the dog. Then.....and stay with me.....the dog......PUTS THE COLLAR ON THE GUY AND STARTS BARKING!"

the people who made that commercial should never be allowed in the marketing business ever again.

you must be joking

those doritos commercials were quite possibly the worst (and quite un-original) commercials i have ever seen. ever. anywhere.

"hey, lets get a dog with a shock collar on. then have some JAG provoke the dog. Then.....and stay with me.....the dog......PUTS THE COLLAR ON THE GUY AND STARTS BARKING!"

the people who made that commercial should never be allowed in the marketing business ever again.

I agree 183.4%

Back