Gunslinger's Graff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In that case, it's very cool... I'm a huge fan of the gunslinger series, so it's cool to see a brew inspired by it. :)

Great label - a fellow Dark Tower fan here, so perhaps I am biased.. haha

Slight sidenote - JJ Abrams just acquired the rights to make a movie. . . I'm a little hesitant, but hopefully he wont botch it..

Okay, this is going to derail this thread... but who do you think should get cast as Roland?
10 years ago, I would have voted for Clint Eastwood, but I'm thinking he may just bee too old for the part, now.Viggo Mortenson, perhaps? How about Edward Norton as Eddie Dean? Oh hell, this is supposed to be about beer, isn't it? It'd be nice to see Daniel Day Lewis in there somewhere, though (man in black, perhaps?) Beh, anyway.

Great label - a fellow Dark Tower fan here, so perhaps I am biased.. haha

Slight sidenote - JJ Abrams just acquired the rights to make a movie. . . I'm a little hesitant, but hopefully he wont botch it..

Ugh, that kind of sucks... I firmly believe that there are some literary works that cannot and should not be made into movies. The Dark Tower series definitely falls into that category.

Edit: That label is frickin' sweet though!

Back