experiment with pineapples.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

invadermark

Reaction score
so first off. I like I experiment. brewing is kinda like cooking right? I thought to myself if apple juice is fermentable, why not other juices. so I open the fridge and see some cut up pineapples. I smash and boil them with some water to make a pineapple juice. I added 1/4 cup of dextrose. my plan is making a 500mL starter with some Dan-star British ale yeast. I'll pitch it I to a 1 gallon experiment with a cider beer a little later. so any opinions? any ideas?. I can't wait to find out. keep it nice. :)

Sounds great! I'm thinking of doing something with pineapple also, let me know how this goes and ill post back once I figure out an angle to approach this. I was thinking of pineapple cider or pine wine.

both I these sound phenomenal. I'll will keep both up to date. right now I secondaries and added a little if honey and apple juice mixture and have it fermenting some more. :)).

Latest posts

Back