13 days of Christmas False Bottom Giveaway from NorCal Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting an error message today when trying to sign in or add to my cart:

Error opening new basket database file "/home/users/conf/b2431/ipw.norcalbrewing/storedata/ip/SSMSB1355135030.30613" from "./basket.new" This can be caused if the file "./basket.new" does not exist, or if either directory path has incorrect permissions or ownership. Please alert the store owner that this problem exists.

Tried to enter today, having problems with the site finishing my order, not sure if it went through, I sure hope so.

Cheers :mug:

Trying to log in and it just spins around for a while before giving an error... I think the poor woman manually entering these into the system took an ax to it, or something. :eek: Maybe we went all postal on the server. Who knows [yet]... :fro:

Error
Error opening new basket database file "/home/users/conf/b2431/ipw.norcalbrewing/storedata/ip/SSMSB1355247569.24501" from "./basket.new" This can be caused if the file "./basket.new" does not exist, or if either directory path has incorrect permissions or ownership. Please alert the store owner that this problem exists.

Back