What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American Black Ale.... Really?!?!?! This is ****ing fantastic!

cd4758ff.jpg

Started with a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, then a Left Hand Milk Stout, now enjoying a Santa Fe Brewing Nut Brown Ale. I see a Woodchuck cider in my future.....

pepsi throwback for me. just a little too early today to start drinking beer just yet. gotta at least wait until the football games start. :mug:

I picked these up today. Can't wait to try em!
DSCN1387.jpg

I see your "score" and show you mine. This is what I got from my Mom in AZ. She sent this with my Grandfather who is here visiting. BTW she always sends Firestone as we used to live next to this brewery in CA. Literally 15 minutes and we never "utilized" it..... what a disappointment.

ae055fd2.jpg

i had some of that bear republic IPA a few weeks ago and to date, it is one of my personal top five most lackluster brews of all time. bleh.

after dinner now though, so i am drinking dry, red wine. pick up beer again tomorrow after work.

Beringer White Merlot... it is a good predecessor to 2 pints of Imperial Wit and 2 Pints of Avery Imperial Oktoberfest and 2.5 Pints of Jester King Black Metal Imperial Stout. Great Sunday thus far.

A Leinenkugel red lager at the moment. I may go for one of my whiskely ales in a minute. Darn argument over dry yeast starters is drivin me buggy. I hate it when some use others knowledge as God written instead of their own observations. I need another beer...:mad:

A Leinenkugel red lager at the moment. I may go for one of my whiskely ales in a minute. Darn argument over dry yeast starters is drivin me buggy. I hate it when some use others knowledge as God written instead of their own observations. I need another beer...:mad:

Word, get that beer

Homebrewed Oktoberfest given to me by some friends. It's a bit to caramelly to truly fit the style but it's delicious. Caramel aroma and taste. Nice bitterness to counter the sweetness. TONS of body and a thick lacy head.

At Disney. Nothing to drink right now. I had a Bass Ale in Epcot-England and an Altenmunster Oktoberfest in Epcot-Germany earlier today.

Had a Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale while brewing an Oatmeal Stout earlier. Then did a side by side tasting of my tumbler clone with a SN Tumbler. Color was pretty spot on and taste was very close. Think mine has a touch more chocolate and has only been carbing @ 10 PSI for 6 days.

+1 for out-of-place drunkeness at amusement parks. Mine was Busch Garden Williamsburg, Das FestHaus...overserved.

...and to not stray to far off topic, drinking now = ***** Creek ESB from Idaho

Oh yeah! Staying on-topic!

Drank the second half of the Southern Tier Back Burner barleywine. Very tasty. Wasn't expecting the dry-hopping with the amarillo and centennial... not sure it really belongs in a barleywine, but it is pretty tasty. (I have mixed feelings about citrus-y hops generally).

jeepinjeepin said:
At Disney. Nothing to drink right now. I had a Bass Ale in Epcot-England and an Altenmunster Oktoberfest in Epcot-Germany earlier today.

There is a brewery on Disneys Boardwalk...near Hollywood Studios. I didn't get a chance to check it out when I was there on February. If you find a chance to visit, post a review on here. I am not expecting greatness...

Back