Watch me make 2 beers in one day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the first is a 45 gallon batch of the IPA then a 26 gallon of belgium beer.

You must not brew too often making that much at a time. When we do 2 batches,it's 11 gallons. Or 4.75 cases of ale. I thought I was doing good. Sheesh . That must cost a bit to do 71 gallons in one day!

hehehe it is a little bit but my pipeline is getting rather low!!

I still have a couple cases I'm saving for the 4th of July BBQ. I've got 6G of dark ale in primary now that'll become whiskely ale in a few weeks. Then comes more pale ales. 11G at a time isn't bad. But 71G would take me awhile to save up to make!:drunk:

to be honest, the local ingredients (barley and hops) are very cheap

Not so over here,unless you can buy mass quantities. Even then it still adds up at the amounts you're brewing.

i can get argentine cascade for basically next to nothing. 2 pounds for 20 dollars.

I got my 1st FG on the dark ale a lil while ago. That small starter worked real well. The wort went from OG 1.050 to FG of 1.011 in 11 days. needs to settle a lil more.
You should be about done with that 1st one by now...

Yeah,I see now. Just turned on the live feed again. Maybe I should try that sometime. I have a 5 megapixel digicam that also shoots streaming video. How do you hook it up?

I have a microsoft digital webcam that I have connected to my netbook next to the brewery.

Worked in Cordoba for a few months in the late 90's. I could have used something other than Quilmes, but I miss the parilladas.

Worked in Cordoba for a few months in the late 90's. I could have used something other than Quilmes, but I miss the parilladas.

cordoba now has brahama and bud to add to their list of commercial beers...
but if you like wine, its paradise.

and oh the parrilladas mmmmm como me hacen agua la boca :p

Latest posts

Back