Homebrewers In Utah

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecialEd

Reaction score
Any homebrewers in Salt Lake City, Utah? I am just getting into it, 7 batches so far, and just finished my first partial mash. Just wondering if anyone around would like to trade, critique, taste, etc.. :mug:

Hey boss...

I am form Clinton (30 miles North). have my 1st in the primary. I am down for a taste test/brew bud.

Good man. We should get a little network going, more beer for all.
PS does anyone know where to get a used Keg around here?

pay the deposit in Wy or ID and never return. Utah sucks in that respect!!! terrible beer laws.

Where you from in SLC? N, S, etc??

Sandy, mouth of little cottonwood.
WHo else is up for a little beer xchange?? the more the merrier.

Are you an undercover "Jack mormon"??? The laws here suck. I am 45 minutes north of sandy but I am down for trading brews. It will be 4-5- weeks until my "virgin" belgin WIT is ready to drink.

Is beer even legal in Utah??? J/k i lived in moab for 6 months the brewery down there is great.

Which brewery? Eddie McStiffs or the Moab Brewery?

I like the Moab Brewery a little better. But I have heard you can buy growlers to go at Eddie McStiffs.

Drinking a moab "dead horse" right now.... Actually, it is time for another! Cheers to me.

Hey all, sorry was at a research conference since WED so couldnt continue the post. Good news is I had the BEST beer ive ever had at a place called Moylans in Novato CA, just outside of SanFrancisco. Anyone ever been there? Their Moylans Double IPA is fan-dam-tastic.... Also tried their kiltlifter and if I had a kilt on it woould have lifted it.

Yeah I agree, definitely not cool. Has to be legal means around here somewhere

I may try to get work out that way, good to know there are a bunch of home brewers out that way.

It would be a shame to loose my home brew shop. Tons of good knowlege and brews (people too).
I'd be loosing a LOT of good beer too, but the opportunities out there might be worth it.

BehiveBrewer, I've got a Red Ale I can swap with you.

D*Bo, The Beer Nut is a good shop. I'm sure they can take care of you.

Moab's a great town and has some nice brewpubs, but it took me awhile to figure out why I wasn't getting drunk :drunk: I guess it means you can just drink more great beer!

Yeah utah is 3.2% abw which is 4%abv. Anyone interested send me a private email and we can start a list going so we can share beer.

yeah Beer Nut is good, although they arent great for some stuff. Used cornies are $50, and they will gladly include a rebuild kit with it with o rings.... about 2.5 times internet price. When I bought my used kegging system there it was suppossed to include a new co2 cylinder, got a used one. so good but not the best.

Does anyone know place where we would get out 5gal cornies filled? That would be glorious.

Latest posts

Back