Billings Homebrew Club Formation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jakeass

Reaction score
I know this is a bit repetative, but I want everyone to know in the Yellowstone/Stillwater/Bighorn area to know that we are forming homebrew club here in Billings that is having our inagural event at Carter's Brewing on May 5th (Big Brew Day). Please bring your malts, hops, and equipment and brew with us and come meet some of the people who are starting the club. Mike from Carter's is even gonna BBQ some food for us. Bring some already made homebrew too for sampling. Can't wait to see this thing take off, if you want to be on the email list let me know and I will keep you in the loop as this unfolds. Cheers!

Have you started the FB page yet? I've looked.....but no find.

Found it...but can't seem to join or like...can you tell I'm excited LOL.

So yeah I don't know what the issue may be... but its a 9am start and with t-storms in the forcast we should get started right away! Hope to see you brewing on Sat!

Hey, I just moved back to Montana. This club still around? I'm an all grain brewer in billings. Brew at least once a month.

Back