love TCS series controler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckdogs

Reaction score
I havn't seen this problem posted yet wondering if anyone can give me some advice...

I have the controler wired in running a 25 amp realy that runs a heating element. it's wired just like the diagram that i have seen posted and as the controler instructions show. 1 and 2 are the probes, 7&8 are the power supply lines in 10&11 are the output circut going to the relay that controls the heating element.

the problem i am having is getting the controler to switch to the no circut to turn on the relay...the controler comes on reads the temp of the probe. but nothing i do will turn on the relay. i have checked the grounds to make sure the ground is good threwout the system.. all seems well..

i'm hoping its just somthing i have set wrong...

any input greatly apriciated...:mug:

I don't know about the Love controller, but the stc 1000 (ebay controller) has a compressor delay on the cold side, meaning that once it goes over the temp and triggers the cooling side, it will wait, depending on your setting between 3 and 10 minutes before it starts the fridge. That's to prevent cyclling of the compressor for minute temp changes.

I pulled mine apart and rewired it 3 times before googling and finding this out. Does the love have something similar?

ya they are showing 28C set at 75C set to heat....i just noticed a cycle time setting but is says that its the minimum stopping time of load. it's set at 0.

output status with probe error is on

the light showing that they are sending a signal is lit as well when i turn them on i hear them cycle like they are switching...maybe i need to look at my grounds again

Back