Wild onion Brewing Co.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonmohno

Reaction score
Anybody tried it? I had passed up a brewfest to try this local beer(unwillingly), turns out i found it in a can(4-Pack) 10$ for a double hop-slayer.Definatley worth picking up.Im curious about the others and the availability.

Great beer, but somewhat hard to find. Their pumpkin ale is pretty good. We just got this in at a local micropub.

I have sampled most of their beers and can confidently state that they are all pretty solid. There have been some reports about problems with consistency, although I doubt this to be the case with their distributed beers and have not found this to be an issue myself. The only negative experience I have was with their "Replicale" at a local tasting; it tasted strongly of sulfur rendering it undrinkable.

They distribute their Paddy Ale, Hop Slayer, Jack Stout, and some seasonal varieties (i.e., pumpkin, wit) in cans. If you find yourself in the area, they have a nice brewpub with better than average pub fare.

Back